- All merchandise may be returned for a full refund or exchanged within 30 days of the date of your packing list. Please review the "RETURN REQUIREMENTS" below in order to get a full refund or exchange.
- Shipping fees (initial shipping cost & return shipping) are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- All purchases on SALE are FINAL SALE. Sale merchandise may not be returned or exchanged unless there is damage to an item or an incorrect item was received.
- RMA NUMBER: A return merchandise authorization (RMA) number is required for ALL returns. Unsolicited returns will not be accepted. Please see "RETURN PROCEDURES" below for step by step instructions.
- ORIGINAL RECEIPT: Original receipt (packing list) must accompany all returns or exchanges.
- ORIGINAL PACKAGING: Returned merchandise must be in original condition and packaging. Opened or washed merchandise cannot be accepted for return or exchange.
- To obtain a RMA number, email email@example.com with your original order number, stating the reason for your return.
- Once you have received a RMA number, clearly print it on your return address label and affix it to the outside of your box. Please return merchandise to us through a delivery service that provides a tracking number and also requires a signature for verification of receipt (for example, FedEx, UPS, USPS registered mail or Canada Post registered mail). We strongly recommend that you insure the package. We are not responsible for packages returned with no tracking information. We do not accept returns via COD.
- RMA numbers(s) are only valid for 15 days after issue. Your return packages must be received by 3 Sprouts within this 15 day period. RMA numbers will not be reissued under any circumstances.